- Born: Elizabeth, New Jersey
- Admitted to bar: Pennsylvania,1965; New Jersey
1966; U. S. District Court for the
District of New Jersey, 1966; U.S. Court of Appeals, 3rd
Circuit,1966; New Jersey; U.S. Supreme Court 1973.
- Education: Cornell University (A.B., 1961); University of
Pennsylvania (LL.B., 1964).
- Lecturer, Purchase, Organization and Sale of a Small Business, New
Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education, 1995, 1997.
- Attorney, Office of Consumer Protection, Elizabeth, New Jersey,
1969-1994. Labor Negotiator, County of Union, 1972. Attorney, Rent
Control Board, Elizabeth, New Jersey, 1973-1994. Counsel, The Radio
Officers Union, District #3 NMEBA, 1979-1986.
- Member, New Jersey Supreme Court District XII, Union County, Ethics
Committee, 1983-1987, Chairman 1986-87.
- Member, Panel of Arbitrators, American Arbitration
- Member-Bar Associations: Union County (President, 1994, Trustee,
1984-1995, Judicial Selection Committee, 1990- ), New Jersey State,
(Member, Corporation Section) and American (Member, Corporation and
Public Utility Sections, Construction Litigation Committee).
Business Counsel and Transactions
Low Income Housing
Real Estate-Commercial and Residential
Wills, Trusts and Estates
Zoning, Planning and Land Use